GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR HIRE
1. Valid camping card is mandatory and must be stored at the host during their stay. Camping Card can be purchased here or on arrival.
2. During the rental period the tenant is responsible for the premises and replacement liable for damage caused to camping hut or its furnishings. Any damage must be reported to the landlord for settlement for it before departure.
3. By departure the service and the inventory left in the same clean condition as on arrival. The oven and grill must be cleaned and bins must be emptied. If those requirements are not met upon departure after being sent on behalf of the missing.
4. Landlord assumes no liability in connection with the occurrence of pests (ants, insects, earwigs, wasps, etc.) in or near the camp hut.
5. Landlord assumes no liability for sudden damage (installation failures and leaks, blocked drains etc.), but will ensure that the damage is repaired as soon as possible after notification.
6. Cancellation can only be made in writing and is only valid from the day it is the landlord's hands.
If canceled, the following applies:
A. If canceled more than 45 days before arrival reimbursed the entire amount less an administration fee of Kr. 500.00.
B. If canceled between 45 and 15 days before arrival, 50% of the rent
C. If canceled less than 15 days before arrival lose the entire amount paid.